....................................................

....................................................

Monday, November 19, 2012

The weekend continued...


So when I left off last Lauren was down for her nap and I was cooking my “dish to pass” so that when she woke up we could head to our crazy play date party. When she woke up from her nap though, she was in tears. I picked her up to comfort her only to notice my arm was all wet. My poor baby had pooped herself and it wasn’t pretty. She was devastated and so upset with herself. She just kept crying as I put her in the tub to clean her up. My heart was breaking as I washed her up and she just was sobbing. After cleaning her and her clothes up, I called Amy and let her know that we would not be headed to her house for the night. Matt put her in comfy pajamas and then we put her sheets in the washer.

That night she seemed to do fine and was all crazy, like her normal self. It left us wondering what caused her yucky mess? The only thing we could think of was the massive cupcake she had at Brooke’s party. Can too much sweet stuff cause yucky poop? She wasn’t sick in any other fashion and everything she had eaten that day we had eaten too, so I don’t think it was ‘bad food.’ She wasn’t interested in dinner at all, only eating a 1/3 of a banana- so then I was thinking her tummy might be bothering her, even if she wasn’t acting like it was.

Sunday morning we decided to play it by ear. We didn’t want to get up and jump into getting ready for church if she wasn’t well enough to go. So we decided if she was okay that we’d head to the late service at 11 o’clock. Again she didn’t have any more episodes and was bopping around like her normal self so we went.

The only other thing I noticed Sunday was that she was asking for a drink every time I turned around. She was asking for water or milk and this isn’t normal for her. She’s never been a big drinker (lol, sounds like my baby has a serious problem). I kept asking if her tummy hurt, or her throat. I wondered if she knew what her throat was. She seemed fine otherwise. I’m hoping it was just too much sweet stuff. My poor baby!!

So we laid low on Sunday and enjoyed a day of hanging out around the house. Did I mention that Sunday afternoons are my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment