....................................................

....................................................

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Growing Belly these days...

So yesterday I had another wonderful doctors appointment, despite the rain and yucky cold weather. I can't believe I've entered the third trimester! I feel big sometimes but for the most part I'm still pretty content being pregnant. I can't remember when but I do remember towards the end with Lauren being ready to move on and so far this time I'm not ready yet! We took belly shots and here they are for those who might be interested. I'm 26 weeks 3 days in the pictures...




Here I am pregnant with Lauren at exactly 26 weeks 3 days too (I had no idea we had taken shots of me at the exact same time in pregnancy- but when I went looking for pictures around the same time, voila there these were) 




It's hard to tell but I think I'm looking bigger with this second one, lol, who knows though. I think I'm getting all sappy since Lauren will be turning two next week. Thinking of how fast these past two years went and how fast I feel this pregnancy is going, it all feels like a whorl-wind. 

At the appointment I enjoyed listening to her heartbeat and wondering how much she enjoys listening to mine. It was nice to spend some quiet time with just the baby and I as I waited the hour after drinking the sugar drink to get my blood taken. I enjoyed the quiet car ride too. I find that whenever I head to the doctors appointment alone in the car I get all sappy and often cry at whatever song happens to be playing. I just feel so blessed that they're usually tears of joy. I can't tell you how I prayed for this sweet girl in my belly, and how blessed I feel! 

The road to both Lauren's and this pregnancy were not easy but it was all worth it. I wouldn't trade them for anything. I am looking forward to these last 13 weeks and hope that it continues to go smoothly and that she gracefully comes into this world. And for goodness sake, can someone put the brakes on...this ride is going a bit to fast!!!

"...always be zealous for the fear of the Lord. There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off." Proverbs 23: 17-18

No comments:

Post a Comment