....................................................

....................................................

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

9 months already!!!


I can't believe it's been nine months already (plus a little because it's taken me a while to get time to write this post). My little girl has already been out in the world longer than she was in my belly. That just blows my mind. She's getting so big too. She does so much. I feel like everyday I'm writing something new on her calendar and clapping and smiling at her accomplishments. I'm in aw and amazement everyday.

I look back on all the prayers and tears that got us here and it feels so rewarding. She is our miraculous baby. A blessing from God. A ray of sunshine on any day. She is my baby.

My sweet baby girl
I still pray daily for this blessing of mine
For she is sweet like ripe grapes on a vine

Each day she grows,
I count and kiss her little toes

With her eyes so bright,
I can see God's heavenly light

Each day I wonder what will be
Because she is so heavenly

My heart is ripe with love for her
I can see God's love within for sure

No comments:

Post a Comment