....................................................

....................................................

Monday, May 13, 2013

The Quest Continues...

I just had me an Amen Jesus Moment! Thought I'd share.

So if you've cared to keep up with my blog you know that I've been praying and seeking God's plans for me on how to deal with what my future may hold. Not just my future, but the future of my family and I. I went digging in God's word and felt like he answered me loud and clear. Check out my post from yesterday here to see His answer.

So I've been going to Proverbs 31 Ministries daily to read their devotional. I try and do this in the short time I have both girls down for afternoon nap. Today time got away from me so I just checked it after getting in from Zumba. Well, oh my goodness, it reiterated EXACTLY what I concluded last night. It's like the author was in my soul and speaking to me, knowing just what to say. Please take a moment to read the devotional for today here

Well God, I heard you loud and clear! Thanks for driving your word home into my heart. Amen!

"But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it." 1 Timothy 6:6-7


No comments:

Post a Comment