....................................................

....................................................

Saturday, May 4, 2013

How Having Baby #2 Has Changed My Mommy-Style


TOP TEN LIST:
How Having Baby #2 Has Changed My Mommy-Style

10. I walk around with spit-up on me and think it's not necessary to change my clothes just yet- it's not that bad 
9. If my kids are mismatched or wear pj's all day I'm not horrified 
8. If Lauren's braid is still in from yesterday that means I don't need to do hair today 
7. The kitchen floor can collect a lot more crumbs than I ever imagined
6. Getting out of the house in under ten minutes should allow me a spot on the mommy wall of fame
5. Having both children asleep at the same time and me using the time productively should put me in front the promotion board for sure
4. I have learned to do many things while I nurse, like help Lauren onto the potty, and others that I never even thought possible before
3. I can somehow get lunch on the table while one child yells "I'm Hungry! I want lunch!" over and over and the other cries her head off in the high chair and I do not explode
2. Matt and I seem to have developed this bargaining deal to try and get the less needy/cranky kid to look after before the other one does...
1. My heart has swollen twice the size it was before when our two little girls flash their sweet, precious smiles at me and my brain somehow erases #10-2 from my working memory






No comments:

Post a Comment