....................................................

....................................................

Saturday, August 14, 2010

This weeks stuff...

The summer days are starting to wind down, but that doesn't mean I've been winding down. In fact, I feel like things around here have gotten busier. Monday was a super day because I found some fabric for the nursery curtains. It is so beautiful and I just can't wait to go to Becky's next Monday and make them. (I'll have to show you pictures once they're done).

Poor Annabelle had to be taken back to the vet to get rechecked because I was pretty sure her upper respiratory infection wasn't gone. Sure enough the vet agreed and this time we had to put her on a pill. She has done surprisingly well with them. She is such a trooper!

Then I also went to Zumba on Monday. It is the first time I've gone since summer started. I feel bad about that. This is one thing I'm trying to get back into my routine before school starts back up again. Lauren was active all day but after jumping around for an hour she seemed to chill out.

Tuesday I went to breakfast with my best friend Heather (also known as Garrett) and another girl we work with, Amy. I was super excited to find out that our friend is also expecting a wonderful bundle of joy. After breakfast Amy and I went shopping for maternity clothes. I had no maternity dress pant- showing up to school with no pants on is something I hope stays in my nightmares! This coming week I'm heading to Amy's house for a night of bunko- so fun! I've always wanted to play, and from what I've heard it is a game that is all about socializing- I'm there!

Wednesday was was all about getting stuff done around the house and running errands. These are the day's I think I will miss the most once I head back to work. I love getting that kind of stuff done when Matt is at work. That way when he comes home we can just chill out. I also did Middle School Night at church with the youth. That always makes for a great mid-week spiritual boost.

Thursday I was off to the pool with Garrett and the kids for the first time all summer. Last year we went weekly, but this summer has been so busy, it has been harder to get things organized. It blows my mind to see how much the boys have grown from last year. It scares me how fast Lauren is going to grow- I had a chat with her that she needs to stay small for a long time so I can enjoy every minute of it ;-).

I felt like writing this all down because so much of my summer is gone. It will be nice to remember a typical week. I've enjoyed getting together with friends, getting stuff done around the house, taking lots of naps, and enjoying the slowness of it all! I keep praying that life doesn't get to stressful once school starts- ha, who am I trying to fool?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment