....................................................

....................................................

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

What I've Learned Loving You...

I've learned that...

...life is never too busy to stop and snuggle

...each moment is fast and fleeting, so take time and embrace them all - even if they're full of smelly diapers and whinny demands

...no mess is too big to clean up when it brings a smile to your face

...God is full of miracles so always keep your eyes and heart open to receive them

...the best made plans are not as fun as a spontaneous idea and a creative child

...my heart never stops growing

...singing a song can turn a frown upside down

...watching you grow is a hobby I enjoy more than anything else

...true love comes in all sizes.

To my girls, whom I love with every ounce of my being- You light my life with joy that is indescribable and unbeatable. I pray for God to keep you safe, healthy, and happy all the days of your life.

Love Mommy!



"As God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience." Colossians 3:12

No comments:

Post a Comment