....................................................

....................................................

Friday, March 1, 2013

SPICE

Yesterday I had my annual visit to the eye doctor and on the way there I had the most interesting sighting (please note, I don't have much of a life, so my definition of interesting might be a little different then yours). I was enjoying my ride, very excited I had gotten dinner ready for Matt and Lauren AND pumped dinner for Olivia prior to leaving the house AND left on time - like I said little things excite me - when I noticed the licence plate of the car in front of me. 

The car was a 1980's era Buick with the licence plate "SPICE." I chuckled to myself as I noticed the little old man in a hat and the even littler old lady, in a hat as well, in the car. We tend to have a lot of vanity plates around here and I often get frustrated at not being able to decipher them, but this one was mighty clear. I'm laughing now as I picture those old people and their apparently SPICEy car. 

When I came home, after helping Matt do bath and bed with the girls, I told Matt that when we're old I want to have a licence plate that says "spice." I hope we're still spicey at that age, hehehe.

Just thought I'd share this random, cute story!

No comments:

Post a Comment