....................................................

....................................................

Sunday, August 12, 2012

"Little" feet...

The feet of a certain little one have been growing again. In the middle/end of the season even. I've been such a tired mama that I have procrastinated going to my favorite second hand store to look for some new ones. I hate that she has no shoes to wear with all her pretty summer dresses. 

So off to the store we went after having to try and find another church outfit to go with the one pair of church acceptable shoes that still barely fit. And we came up with nothing. The trip left me grumpy and frustrated. So I hit the internet. "God Bless..." new shoes are too expensive. So I called my sister and MIL and asked them to look at the stores in their town. I hope they come up with something. Because I just can't pay over ten-twelve dollars for shoes she could possible grow out of in a month. 

I also feel so lucky when I think of all the clothes and stuff I get for her second hand. She will never go without clothes. It might be my frugal nature or the fact that I've pretty much been spoiled with hand me downs and garage sales finds that makes me cringe at the thought of spending so much on shoes. Plus, I remember not so long ago that we didn't have the money to spend more than ten dollars on shoes for a baby. 

Hopefully the stores in other cities will be more fruitful than ours. Amen for family!

"If the shoe fits, wear it." ~unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment