....................................................

....................................................

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Silly Little Things...

Oh goodness. I thought I was never going to live through last night. I don't know if this pregnancy is harder because I feel like doodoo more or just that I don't remember as well as I thought how the last one felt. I just know I feel blessed to be pregnant. I'm still anxiously awaiting Wednesday, but for some reason it feels not as far away as it did yesterday (well duh Jennifer, it's not...you know what I mean). 


This morning I woke up for the second time to use the bathroom, and I was just laying there for awhile. Then I got to thinking about how I only half prepared for teaching Sunday School this morning. I thought, well I'm up- I should go take care of that because I feel rested and I'm not falling back to sleep. Well I got up to a nice quiet house, picked up a little, finished planning for Sunday School, read a few blogs I enjoy and then thought how blessed this time has been. 


I think I struggle these days because I spend nap-time feeling like I just got punched in the stomach or I feel like if I don't nap myself I might die a slow death once she wakes up. So I don't have too many moments of doing things while feeling of sound mind and health. And if you know me, I enjoy cleaning my house and picking up (most of the time). So this morning to feel this good physically and to be this productive while enjoying it with a quiet house- I feel like God has sent me a little gift and it's my birthday! 


I know I'm not letting myself get as excited as most women are at this point in their pregnancy, but if I'm honest with myself I feel like this ones going to stick and my hopes of that being true are up. I'm praying for answered prayers on Wednesday, and I say this with a smile of hope on my face.


Oh, well Matt just woke up and says Lauren is calling for us in her crib. Time to start the day and hope this good feeling lasts just a little while longer!


"Give thanks with a grateful heart, Give thanks to the Holy One, Give thanks because he's given Jesus Christ His Son..." -Just a line from a song I remember from my Church back "home"

No comments:

Post a Comment