....................................................

....................................................

Monday, October 17, 2011

Nap Time Tears

I had a thought today as I put Lauren down for nap. My thought was that we are such babies!

Each day I put Lauren down roughly at the same time for nap. Most days she is sooooo ready for sleep and down time, and yet most days she cries and carries on in her crib for a bit and then finally gives in to "sleep, sleep."

Don't we do that with God. As much as we might NEED something don't we often whine and fuss about it?

I'm not perfect, but I often know what's best for Lauren. I'm not putting her down for nap just because, she needs it.

What in my life do I need, that God is trying to give me and I'm fussing and carrying on over???

Anyway, these are my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment