....................................................

....................................................

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Well I got a real reason...


Guess who listened really well to her mama?! Lauren!!! Our baby girl was born November 21, 2010. Weighing in at 5 lbs. 14 oz. and was 19 inches long. We are so happy to have her here in our arms. In fact, I often times can't seem to put her down (right now she's sleeping in my lap as I write this).

She is so precious, I can't explain what it's like to have her here and love on her daily. To be here for her every need and take extra good care of her. My mind is always overflowing with love and faith. I can't say enough about how special I feel that God blessed us so!

Someone woke up early...I'll be back with more about little Lauren later!

No comments:

Post a Comment