....................................................

....................................................

Friday, December 17, 2010

Answer to prayer!

I have been praying and praying about what to do with Lauren when I go back to work for the rest of the school year. I've asked a few ladies at church who stay at home with their kids, but both of them declined. One of them gave me the number of the sitter she used before she stayed home, so I called her. That was a dead end. Once I had exhausted my options then I just started telling everyone who would listen that I was looking for someone and if they could keep an ear out that would be awesome.

Well God is great! Today I got a call from a lady at church, who is awesome, and her daughter is currently out of work and is interested in the job. So I'm meeting with Jennifer (yes that's her name too) in January to 'interview' for it.

Wow! Wow, I can't say enough how awesome this would be. She would be able to come to our house and watch her. I wouldn't have to put her in a daycare where she would be exposed to germs and yucky (not that I'm germ-a-phob but the less yucky the better). We wouldn't have to wake her to drive her anywhere. I would just be able to drive home and not have to stop somewhere else and pick her up. I just need to keep praying that this is the door the Lord wants us to go through. Please pray with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment