....................................................

....................................................

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I crack myself up!

It's so funny to think that I was excited to go on maternity leave, for a lot of reasons, but one of them was that I would have more time to blog on here. LOL, that was a joke. I mean I do have more time now that when I was working. But... most of that time I find myself in a vegetative state on the couch recuperating from the last feeding or the lack of sleep.

Now don't get me wrong, Lauren sleeps so well. In fact, sometimes I get bored and wish she were awake- then I remind myself that this stage will pass and I'll look back on it and want to kick myself for wishing her awake!

Over all I've enjoyed these few weeks I've had with her. She is a wonderful baby! I love holding her, rocking her to sleep, kissing on her, reading to her, watching her sleep, waking up and knowing she's right there waiting on me. I love giving her a bath. Every time she's taking a bath I'm so happy we installed our new kitchen sink last March. She fits so nicely in there. If I put her in the bathtub I think she might go down the drain, she's so tiny!

Speaking of tiny, she's now over 6 pounds!! Me and her have had our share of struggles with nursing. We've both hung in there and things are going a LOT more smoothly now. Due to our struggles she had a few issues with gaining weight. Now though she is doing great and I see her growing up big a strong (but hopefully not to fast!)

Speaking of nursing, it's that time again!

No comments:

Post a Comment