....................................................

....................................................

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

25 Random Things About Me

This is from 2009- Found it funny to look back at my answers.

25 Random Things About Me
1. I love to clean my house. I know it sounds crazy, but it really is one of the most satisfying things!

2. I don't miss college. I hate that people say that it is the best and they wish they could go back. All I remember is that I studied all the time. I guess if I was smarter I would have liked it better.

3. I live for Monday nights at Zumba- I call it my happy place since the only thing racing through my mind is "where the freak do I put my foot next!"

4. I love pizza for Friday dinner, and I get sad if we don't have it.

5. Bones is my favorite TV show and last night David Boreanaz had his shirt off!!

6. I love to read magazines.

7. When I see a Pepsi vending machine with those big buttons, I love to just push them. I am not sure the fascination, but they are just calling to me..."Push me Jennifer!"

8. I wish I had a private jet so I could travel the world.

9. I love chips and dip too!!! I also never buy them because they would be gone in no time.

10. Hugs from my husband make me a better person.

11. I treat my cat like a child and love her to bits!

12. I love to watch movies; there is just something about escaping life for 2 hours and having everything end happy that just sucks me in.

13. I miss living near a big lake and going on boat rides. Being on the boat is my most cherished pastime and I miss it deeply!

14. Snakes give me the willies, so does seeing a lot of insects in one area- GROSS!!!

15. I'm glad that my relationship with my sister is the healthiest it has ever been and I hope that we continue to grow into good friends.

16. I love a good pair of jeans and comfy sneakers. 

17. If I were an instrument, I would want to be an acrostic guitar- I love the way they sound.

18. I love having my hair played with and my scalp rubbed- I hope that is what it feels like to be in heaven because it is the best! 

19. I'm a horrible speller and often ask my brighter students how to spell a word I can't.

20. I would love to learn to be a photographer. I just love to enjoy a good photograph and wish I could be artistic like that.

21. I enjoy sports and sporty things more than my husband.

22. My favorite number is 2. I was born 2/22 and was married 10/22. I also favor even numbers over odd numbers.

23. I love juice and really don't like pop (soda for you southerners) except Ginger Ale, which my friend Heather always has so I kill my cravings at her house and don't buy it. (Thanks Heather)

24. Lazy Saturday mornings are the best! I love not having to shower right away and just relaxing.

25. My favorite smell in the whole wide world is that of a campfire! I love going camping and when you come home your pillow and clothes still smells of it. I've always wanted a real fire place, so my house could smell like it. (Yankee Candle has a "campfire" candle but it is not good enough for me).

No comments:

Post a Comment