....................................................

....................................................

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Top Ten List: Teaching

I was washing dishes yesterday and I thought of this. Enjoy!

TOP TEN LIST:
THINGS I WON'T MISS ABOUT TEACHING...
10. "Mrs. Bennett, we need your attendance"
9. Field trips
8. "I wasn't the only one talking."
7. What was the purpose of this assembly? Oh well, at least I get to sit down for a minute.
6. How thirty minutes for reading lasted FOREVER and thirty minutes for specials was over in the blink of an eye.
5. Repeating myself over and over only for a student to ask you the question you had answered 10 times already.
4. Have you turned in your data spreadsheet and benchmark narratives?
3. Taking longer than 10.2 minutes to inhale my lunch
2. Noise level- enough said.
1. Being able to use the bathroom when I feel the need!

No comments:

Post a Comment