....................................................

....................................................

Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Joy of being Lauren's parents

Today we had a joy of watching Lauren at our churches Easter Egg Hunt. She was so cute. I took enough photos to fill an album. Here are a few of my favorites...













This is one of those moment where I was thinking of last year and how we just put her down in front of an egg and she was curious but not quite old enough to interact with the fun going on around her (I added the picture to the right from last year).This year she knew what to do and was excited to be doing it. She only got two eggs, darn you short little legs, but she could have cared less. She's such a good little girl (I originally was going to put baby, but she's not a baby anymore). The things she does sometimes blows our minds and makes our hearts sing. God bless our little girl!


PS. This is my 100th post!! What a perfect way to celebrate!!


"This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers." 1 John 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment