....................................................

....................................................

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Faithfulness

Yesterday I got some devastating news. My wonderful friend, whom I have spoken about on here regularly, Esther has had a miscarriage. I'm trying my best to just have faith and understanding for God's will in this, but it's hard. Having gone down this road a few times myself, the pain of it all is hard to swallow back down. She is a wonderful mommy and person. She was so excited and now she's the opposite. I hate to know the pain she's in and have been praying and praying for anything or any way I can help her. When she called to tell me my body went numb and my heart sunk. I don't want her to hurt. I don't want her to feel the pain I know she is going through. I know that faith and relying on God are the only ways to get through this and I'm trying to be mindful that she can do it, just as many women have. It just hits so close to home.


So today, I'm having faith, in fact, I'm trying to have faith enough for the both of us.


"Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him." Jeremiah 17:7


"The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." Psalm 34:18


"The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 3:17


"Let the beloved of the LORD rest secure in him, for he shields him all day long, and the one the LORD loves rests between him shoulders." Deuteronomy 33:12


"Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." Lamentations 3:22-23


"Be strong and take heart, all who hope in the LORD." Psalm 31:24


"Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall. " Psalm 55:22


"Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1

No comments:

Post a Comment