....................................................

....................................................

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

How great is our God.

I know that the title to this post has a period, even though the word 'how' is a question word (I can do third grade grammar). But this line to a song, that is stuck in my head, feels more like a statement than a question. There are days, like today, when I'm overcome with joy and happiness and to me it is just daily evidence that God is here.

I've heard other people say that it is easy to forget God in your good times, but I don't think I do. I seek him in my bad times and rejoice with him during the good!
I'm so grateful for everything He has given me. From the house and food that take care for my basic needs to the husband, daughter, friends, and family that supply me with my wants and desires. I am a lucky women and I pray I never forget that.

Just wanted to share some love God has blessed me with, so that you can also think about how blessed you are daily.


"The God of peace be with you all. Amen." Romans 15:33

No comments:

Post a Comment