....................................................

....................................................

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Planning for the ABC's



My brain has been swirling with ideas and fun for this fall. I'm knee deep in lesson plans, craft ideas, and songs that will help Lauren learn and have fun doing it. I've had a ton to write on here but I've spent most of my free time plan and preparing. My goal is to have the first half of the alphabet planned and then I'll be able to continue on with the second half once we've hit the ground running. I'm waiting on two books I've put on hold at the library and then we'll be ready to roll with the letter "A." 

I'll do a post of how we're doing things once we gone through some weeks. But you'll just have to wait because this afternoon has gotten away from me again and it's time to nurse Olivia- where does naptime go?!? Well I hope to be back soon!

1Peter3:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment