....................................................

....................................................

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Reality Bites

This afternoon for lunch I had Jenny over. It was nice to visit with her and see her interact with Lauren, but it got so real. When she left I called Matt and told him how I hate that I have to go back to work. I know that it is only for a few months, but it sounds horrible! I was talking to him on the phone and she is cooing and laughing in her crib. How am I going to focus at work when I will be wishing I was home seeing her grow. I don't think I could do this if I didn't know that God was here to help me.

I have always been a firm believer that God will never give me more than I can handle and that with Him I can accomplish whatever comes my way. It just seems so impossible. I'm sure that there is a reason for me having to go back. It just sucks!

Lauren is growing so fast. I enjoy watching change and grow everyday. She had her two month check up and she is now a whopping 9 pounds 3.5 ounces and 22 inches long. She did so good when she got her two shots. Her face and reaction is something I will never forget. She is smiling up a storm now and laughing. It is too cute to see! She can follow the animals on her mobile and she turns her head to see you now. I just can't get enough of her sweetness. Here are a few photos to goo-goo over!

Here are her battle scars from the check up, she was so brave!


Check out this sweet smile!

"Jesus replied 'I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree but also you can say to this mountain, 'Go throw yourself into the sea' and it will be done. If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer" Matthew 21:21-22

No comments:

Post a Comment