....................................................

....................................................

Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Nursery

So since I haven't had a chance to post much lately, I'm kind of doing multiple posts today- hope that isn't too weird.

Anyway, this one is about the nursery. It is coming along. Thanks to Garrett and her beautiful talent, there is now a gorgeous mural on the green wall. It really completes the room and I'm forever grateful to have a best friend who was willing to do it and give me a friend discount (half price baby!!). But last week when she pretty much finished up we took a few pictures (and a video, but I think it's too big to put on here) of the nursery and I wanted to share it. Enjoy...





We still have a few picture frames left to buy and hang, along with a mirror the shape of a flower that I've wanted from day one. My mom has bought her a cross to go in the room too. Garrett still has to fill in the grass a little more to the left of the window, and she's going to put glow in the dark paint on the lighting bug's butt (hehehe, too cute!). But so much is already done- were ready for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment