....................................................

....................................................

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Best News Ever!

Just got off the phone with my great friend Ashley, who is also pregnant (about 10 weeks behind me), and she found out today they're having another girl!! I'm so super excited for her and can't wait to see the ultrasound pictures. Her baby and our baby will be so close in age and it will great for them to have a buddy.

I know this is cheesy of me, but really enjoyed my parents friends who had kids around the same age as me. I guess it's because I really don't know my cousins and most of the cousins I do have are my parents age (my parents are both 8-10 younger than their next oldest sibling). I know that our baby has a greater chance of having cousins her age than I was, but Matt and I are states away from our siblings- so she won't be able to see her cousins a whole bunch anyway. That thought makes me real sad.

But on the other hand, I have a lot of great friends who have had or are going to have babies right around the same time as me. Garrett has a baby girl who will be 8 months older, I have another friend- besides Ashley- who is 12 weeks behind me. I have three wonderful friends who had babies last February/March so she will be buddies with them.

Just had a moment and wanted to share with you the blessing of our Lord and savior!

Me, Ashley, Addyson (her 1 year old), and the ol' horse this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment