....................................................

....................................................

Saturday, September 4, 2010

A little bit of fresh air does a body good!

Well what a week. It was full time back at work and getting the classroom ready for the little kiddies. And what a week it was. I did so good- low stress for the most part all week. My classroom came together and didn't look to shabby for Open House on Thursday. I enjoyed meeting my new students. They all seemed so wonderful. I hope they feel relaxed about Tuesday, because I don't. I made it all the way through the week before the stress of the school year starting set in. Needless to say, after a full nights sleep (12 hours to be exact) I feel more relaxed and ready to conquer these first few months.

I've spent some time today getting more stuff ready. I still need to head to Lowes and buy a rug and some bins. There is no storage in the room so I need a place for their extra supplies, like boxes of tissues, baggies, and hand sanitizer. I've been praying for the first day to go smooth for them and me. I know that God has put me with these kids and at this school, so I need to trust in Him and it will all work out.

Now I'm off to enjoy the weekend with Matt and Annabelle. We're headed to a friends house for a backyard fire and s'mores. It's been a beautiful day and it will be a wonderful ending. Just to keep you posted little Lauren is doing great, kicking around as I type this. I know I'm going to miss that once I'm not pregnant anymore- which is only a little ways away. Wow time does fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment