....................................................

....................................................

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Top Ten Things that rock because I'm home

TOP TEN LIST:
THINGS I LOVE ABOUT BEING HOME...
10. The sleep schedule
9. Being my own boss
8. Talking with my sister and mom more
7. Enjoying my time with hubby in the morning, and not feeling rushed
6. Having time to pray and do Bible study and not feeling like it's just one more thing on my list
5. The quiet- one baby makes a lot less noise than 25 children, that's for sure
4. Having time to get stuff done: shopping, cleaning, phone calls, cooking, etc.
3. The lack of stress is heaven sent!
2. Having the time to make "Homemade" meals for my family to enjoy
1. Watching my baby girl grow up day by day

No comments:

Post a Comment